FLUID FILM® is a lanolin-based lubricant, penetrant & powerful corrosion protectant.
Formulated from specially processed wool-wax, highly refined petroleum oils and selected agents, to provide corrosion control, displaces water while at the same time provides deep penetration and metal wetting.
Used across the world in a wide range of industries and applications, the long lasting product will not dry out. FLUID FILM® forms a soft, active coating which penetrates to the base of all metals. Its capillary action allows FLUID FILM® to creep into tight hard to reach spaces, cracks & crevices providing corrosion protection from both natural and industrial atmospheres. Heavily corroded and/or frozen parts such as nuts, bolts, shafts, etc. that would normally be damaged during maintenance, can be salvaged by applying FLUID FILM®
FLUID FILM® products are non-toxic, non-hazardous, contain zero solvents and are environment-friendly. FLUID FILM® will not evaporate, providing lasting lubrication and powerful protection for equipment in use, in storage and in transit.
Some of its many uses include:
- Maintain and protect hand tools and power equipment
- Garage doors tracks and rollers
- Outdoor play equipment
- Door hinges, latches and locks
- Battery terminal corrosion protection
- Vehicle undercoating
- Maintain and protect Agricultural and heavy equipment
- Industrial marine and mining equipment
- Caravans and trailers
- Boats, jet-ski, outboard motors, trailers
- Chains and wire ropes
- Protect spare parts and equipment for storage and shipping.
- Recreational equipment – bikes, exercise equipment, camping equipment, fishing gear, firearms, golf clubs etc.
- Waterproofs leather – work boots, saddles etc.